TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I bought my truck, I honestly didn't realize it was available. I'm sure it sounds good, and I wish I would have chosen it as an option. However, from what I've heard, I think the non-JBL stereo is easier to swap out for an aftermarket one. I will definitely be doing that soon.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I like my JBL system, it didnt cost me anymore since that was the only one! Now a aftermarket sound will probably sound alot better, but I dont listen to music that loud. And a aftermarket sound system also costs alot more! anyways..

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
mandzach said:
I see many of you guys get your Trucks without the upgraded JBL stereo -Why?
Just wondering if there is something I may not know about them -Thanks
Why hate on the JBL? I think you should PM BlackBetty dawg

BlackBetty said:
I FEEL U DAWG THEIR IS 2 MANY HATARZ N HEER. THAYRE ALLL ON ME CUZ I CAINT RIGHT RIGHT N THAYR SAYN I MAYK NO CEN ! SO IM ALL :stfu: BEFOR I :deadhors: N :saw: UR :blingb: TRUK N HAF!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
^^^^LOL i totally forgot about him...

i think that JBL isnt bad at all, but i think that most people would rather save their money and spend a little more on a aftermarket system that is superior to JBL.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
not sure what years this was available on...but pretty sure it wasnt an option on my 04. picked up a sponsorship for blaupunkt...which is better anyways!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I choose the JBL because my last truck with aftermarket was Stolen, they ripped the dash apart. the Fact is factory stereo's are not targets. I don't need a Fast and the furious ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
IndigoTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing