TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out whhat is leaking out of my truck. I noticed this once before in my parents driveway, but assuned it was their jeep. My truck has been sitting in the driveway for about a week. It snowed last night and when I moved it to shovel, I noticed green liquid in the snow. The easy answer is antifreeze, but it was where the rear of the truck was. Any suggestions? I dont see any leaks anywhere either.

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
joeylead said:
I am trying to figure out whhat is leaking out of my truck. I noticed this once before in my parents driveway, but assuned it was their jeep. My truck has been sitting in the driveway for about a week. It snowed last night and when I moved it to shovel, I noticed green liquid in the snow. The easy answer is antifreeze, but it was where the rear of the truck was. Any suggestions? I dont see any leaks anywhere either.
gear oil looks kinda dark green in the snow, or maybe someone threw something in the bed of your truck?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My brake fluid isnt green, so its probaly not that. I dont hink my diffs are leaking, but i will check that. Its funny, i almosd was going to smell, but it was cold and I my nose was stuffed up!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Most tacos have pink, red radiator fluid. Sounds like, like well, I don't know what the hell your truck is bleeding!! Some kind of oil, or maybe excess grease from one of the u-joints?? Usually this stuff doesn't "leak" out, it is thrown out. But, you are curious, and now so are we!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts