TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's hilarious that the Wii is outselling the PS3. Who cares either way, the XBOX360 is prolly the better of the 3 right now anyways. Too bad nobody makes a decent off-roading game. Anybody remember Off Road Racing for like Nintendo regular?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tacoma02pr said:
It's hilarious that the Wii is outselling the PS3. Who cares either way, the XBOX360 is prolly the better of the 3 right now anyways. Too bad nobody makes a decent off-roading game. Anybody remember Off Road Racing for like Nintendo regular?

dude motorsports madness wtfu talking about for ps3.. i already got it bad ass

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
I still can't find a Wii anywhere for sale. Wanted to get one for the kids for Christmas - a month later, and still none available at the stores.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My wifey got me one for my B-Day. Its actually really cool.

Anyone rememver Ivan Stewarts Off Road in the Arcade...that was a cool ass game

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
is wii actually fun to play?...what i mean is, i lost interest in gaming when you needed to do a bunch of button moves for combination stuff.

i would like a system that i could play without cramping my fingers.know what i mean?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
ps3 = waste of $600
xbox360 worth the money
wii best deal of them all. and the wii only has the resolution of a regular tv so it wouldnt make that big of a difference anyway, but it is awesome

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd recomend excite truck. Its similar to the old excite bike with gran turismo like handling. You stear by tilting the remote left and right. Very addicting.

The wii is fun to play espesially if you don't like all the buttons. It takes some getting used to but now I wouldn't want it any other way.

·
Registered
672 Posts
nickcuban said:
ps3 = waste of $600
xbox360 worth the money
wii best deal of them all. and the wii only has the resolution of a regular tv so it wouldnt make that big of a difference anyway, but it is awesome

Why is the ps3 a waste of 600 bones?

·
Registered
109 Posts
We have PS3 and really like it. We got it because of the Blue Ray (you can buy a Blue Ray player for $1,000 or the PS3, which is also a Blue Ray player, for $600). The graphics are awesome! And it has some functions similar to Wii; you can hold the controller and move it to drive. The off road game for it isn't out yet but we have the trial version and it is fun.

Kung Foo has a Wii and we have played it, it is fun for different reasons. It gets you in the game. I want one cause we can play it with our daughter. Unfortunately, can't find one anywhere. Let me know if anyone knows where to get one.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
its not really any better than the 360 and its only 600 cuz of that stupid blu ray. they are fun, just not worth $600 to me. the wii is great and sometimes sears.com has them

·
Registered
672 Posts
Is the 360 wifi capable right out of the box? Just curious, not trying to be a smart ass or anything.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Iggy said:
dude motorsports madness wtfu talking about for ps3.. i already got it bad ass
I'm just saying there isn't a good off road racing game for the xbox360. Motorsports madness is arguably the only game for the ps3 that is worth a shit.

And no, the 360 isn't wifi out of the box, you have to buy the antenna which is about $100. You'll still need to buy the xbox that comes "live ready" to use it anyhow. I like to play Halo 2 on there...but I suck so whatev.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have a 360 and LOVE IT!!! as far as the wii goes it has many features that i am very jealous of.. My step-bro brings it down when he comes to visit.. I like that its wireless internet so no extra cables to hook up to a router or 100 dollars for a wireless antenna... Also you can download all the retro nintendo games that i first started playing when i was a kid... It was somethin else when i was playin Mario on the plasma...never thought that would happen!!

Anyone play madden? how good is the game...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts