TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will 31-11.5 rub on a stock 02 taco 4x4?
-Dennis Stiles

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I ran 32x11.5 on the stock 15x7 wheel barely rubbing. I'd say w/a 31x11.5 you'd be allright unless you hit the trails and flex it out you might rub. I'd definately recomend doing the pinch weld mod which isn't a biggie.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
i still rub my 32x11.5's w/ 2.5" lift in the front

·
Registered
8 Posts
You talking about the Kuhmo MT's? I have the 31x11.5's on an 8" US 84 and I had to trim the front bumper and slam the pinch weld, now it's money. You can't see the bumper trim, but the pinch weld mod requires some cutting of the plastic material covering the weld.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive decided....

Im gonna run SS TSL's in size 31x10.5 and I am either getting US wheels modular series or Baja wheels by american racing. I have been told that should not rub... Wich of the two wheels would I be better off getting? I have herd the horror stories of having to grind away calipers/wheels/whole trucks, etc.... or would I be ok if I just go with an alloy? thanks for the input.

-Dennis Stiles

·
Registered
72 Posts
My 31x10.5 M/T's rubbed until I did the "pinch weld mod", which alleviated most of the rubbing on the drivers side. I have no lift, and I’m sure my stock suspension has sagged a little throughout the years. :lmao:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts