TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will nissan armada pathfinder 18's fit? UPDATE 1-25-05

Mt grandpa has 18's from an 2004 nissan pathfinder armada laying around and i was gonna see if theyd fit on my 2004 tacoma. theyre obviously 6 lug, but will the hubs and backspacing all work? thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
theyre isnt any tires on them. if i fitted the wheel without the tire, i wouldnt be able to set it on the ground. i would be able to see if it bolted up, but thats all.

also i was thinking of putting these tires on.

Pirelli Scorpion A/T (Off Road All-Terrain)
Size: 235/60TR18 Blackwall
TR Speed Rated Price: $139
Estimated Availability: In Stock

fit??

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
I don't see the problem. If they fit the hub and bolt up properly, and clear the calipers, that that is all you need. That's the wheel fitment.

In terms of tires, the 235/60R18 is about 29 inches tall, and about 9.5 inches wide, so I wouldn't think there would be any fitment issues. As long as there is enough offset to keep the tire off the frame or UCA than you should be more than fine, and I don't think a 29 is likely to hit the frame.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
playaz0429 said:
Mt grandpa has 18's from an 2004 nissan pathfinder armada laying around and i was gonna see if theyd fit on my 2004 tacoma. theyre obviously 6 lug, but will the hubs and backspacing all work? thanks.
just make sure it has the same bolt pattern...6 on 5.5 and if the bolts are the same....put them on...drive on them...and see if there is any rubbing...etc. etc.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so tirefactory said that the hubs dont clear, so id have to enlarge the holes. well, that answers that. however, they said that i cant fit 15" wheels on my truck cause of the brakes, is this true? i thought you can get some 15"s if theyre the right backspacing and such. i just want a set of cheap rock crushing tires and wheels.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
playaz0429 said:
bolt the wheel on and see if it clears everything. If it doesn't, there is your answer. If it does, check the backspacing the make sure you still have enough room for the tire so it doesn't rub.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts