TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Sorry for the newb question, but will this brake line work with the Waggy calipers. I broke my brake line this weekend and am trying to find the proper replacement.

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/product.php?productid=1299&cat=429&page=1

uh... have you tried looking at the brake line that you didnt rip off and getting the parts number off of that?

maybe order up the same one you used to replace it on the trail?

i honestly dont know what i'm talking about, i'm just giving you shit:)

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
i honestly dont know what i'm talking about, i'm just giving you shit:)

...good to have friends!

Davis- A.J. had me go to a performance shop over the freeway, they had the ends individually, then you bought the line by length and put it together; modular style- Earls fittings(?). Then you can get a spare line and re-use the ends.... On my truck, all three are 32", so I have one spare line that works for all three.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...good to have friends!

Davis- A.J. had me go to a performance shop over the freeway, they had the ends individually, then you bought the line by length and put it together; modular style- Earls fittings(?). Then you can get a spare line and re-use the ends.... On my truck, all three are 32", so I have one spare line that works for all three.
I think thats where AJ got my brake lines. Hmmmm guess I will try to make it over there this week..........thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...don't forget to get a spare?

What/how did it get caught/torn? ...Just wanna know how NOT to locate mine :D
:lmao:
Actually I am not sure what happene, friggin wierd....my truck was flexed pretty good on the side it broke. But I have never had an issue in the two years prior, I guess maybe my new springs flex better than my old ones :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts