TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
running an in cab control would take away from using the factory controller out side the truck

would like to have the ease of operating winch at the seat with wire strung all over the truck an being able to use winch out side the truck for other use

did a lil digging kinda got an rough answer just need some fresh input thanks yall

·
Registered
356 Posts
running an in cab control would take away from using the factory controller out side the truck

would like to have the ease of operating winch at the seat with wire strung all over the truck an being able to use winch out side the truck for other use

did a lil digging kinda got an rough answer just need some fresh input thanks yall
In cab controls don't disable the factory controller... They simply tap into the solenoid pack and can be used as an alternative to the factory controller. If you are after a simple solution I would go look at http://www.12voltguy.com/ and see if he makes anything that is a direct bolt in for your vehicle or just get one of his generic in cab control kits.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks that was what i was hoping to here i was gonna get his panel for my 84

1 - 3 of 3 Posts