TTORA Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
UnderDestruction said:
sweet, I know cuz we've missed 2-3 wheeln trips when you lived in durango. we were supposed to meet up a few times but nothing ever worked... i.e. 4th of july, and a couple of other times but one of our trucks broke.. Im the guy whose girl has prop. up la plata canyon. btw pics look good.

oh ok i remember you now..... thanks :welder:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
tacotoy said:
i think you can mount the control box not right next to it...... but judging from taco stuff it could be very close to fitting in yours if we move that control box... maybe you can go to HF and measure it yourself lmao :p

ya it comes with mounts to either mount it on top on the motor or to the side like i did....but since i put it on a receiver type setup and its going to be moved from the front to the back i needed it at flat as i could get it. :saw: :welder:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i'll take some more tomorrow from the back and of the frame work i built

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
finally i'm done now i get use it both front and rear :D

and now i'm i'm out of welding wire!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
I want to do the same thing. I have heard that you should use more than one receiver tube to hold the weight, etc.

Did you just use one receiver tube, or add extras? If you just did one, is it pretty stable?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
RedRunnertc said:
I want to do the same thing. I have heard that you should use more than one receiver tube to hold the weight, etc.

Did you just use one receiver tube, or add extras? If you just did one, is it pretty stable?

ya i just used one but beefed the shit out of it and ya its stable but we'll find out sunday

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
i'm going to try and get up the water fall and if i can't i'll winch up it

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
just an up date i used it on carnage yesterday and saved my ass....... at full load its a little slow but for 300 bux its not bad

21 - 30 of 30 Posts