TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey COTTORA members. Here is an event I would like to get as many TTORA Members to attend as possible. I think this would be a great event to recruit more people to TTORA and get a stronger and more active group up here.

The Wind River 4x4 Association is putting on their fourth annual 2007 Father's Day Week-end Show, Runs and Dinner.
Schedule of Events:
Friday, June 15th: 4:00-7:00p.m - Registration
7:00p.m - Night Run
Saturday, June 16th: 8:30a.m. - Runs to Sawmill-Grandier Meadows, Shoshoni Lake and Chrisina Lake.
7:00p.m. - Catered Dinner
Sunday, June 17th: 10:00a.m. - 4X4 Show at the Museum of the American West, 1445 West Main, Lander WY.

More info to come.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Oh you punk. That is the same weekend as my Steamboat Trip. :D (LOL no worries) So I won't be making it. Troy can do whatever he wants but since that is my Birthday weekend he should choose wisely.... *grin*

For reference how far is Wind River from where you are? How far would you say it is from Longmont (in terms of hours driving??)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Molly, With the wedding I have to attend the next weekend this is an easier trip for me. 1.5 hours from my house vs 4 to steamboat makes it a little easier.

I would guess it is about 5 hours from Longmont.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.