TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I just got my windows tinted yesterday. I got it done at Rocky Mountain Tinting in American Fork, UT. The guy who tinted my windows had been in the tinting business for like, 24 years.

I got something like 30% on the front two windows and then 5% in the back. So, if you are passing through Utah county for some reason, let me know and I will get you an addy.

Oh, by the way, Demello, I just got my Performance Accessories catalog in the mail, and I saw your ads for the utility bed bars. They look mighty sexy; I might take you up on your offer.

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
(Flexion) said:
Hey all! I just got my windows tinted yesterday. I got it done at Rocky Mountain Tinting in American Fork, UT. The guy who tinted my windows had been in the tinting business for like, 24 years.

I got something like 30% on the front two windows and then 5% in the back. So, if you are passing through Utah county for some reason, let me know and I will get you an addy.
I ate at a great restaurant last night. It's called PeiWei, and they have them all over I think. We just got one by my house last year.

I had a mongolian beef (with added spiceyness) with fried rice and we had lettuce wraps. So if you are passing through Houston or Kingwood I will give you an address.

·
Registered
59 Posts
:popcorn2: I tint windows in Dallas/Ft, Worth. If your in the area sometime I will tint your windows for the cost of the tint!

I also went get my new tires today. The GUY was so cool. He had a funny accent and wore a blue jacket that said Sam. If you ever need tires you should look him up. He is in Dallas also!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SurfingDrunk said:
I ate at a great restaurant last night. It's called PeiWei, and they have them all over I think. We just got one by my house last year.

I had a mongolian beef (with added spiceyness) with fried rice and we had lettuce wraps. So if you are passing through Houston or Kingwood I will give you an address.
All post, no content, dickhead.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry, I should probably elaborate due to the myriad of charming yet witty responses we all love.

I got my windows tinted. The guy who did it is a lurker here on this board and offers a discount to TTORA members. All in all, I got it done for $106.25.

The guy did a great job and I recommend his work.

·
Registered
145 Posts
SurfingDrunk said:

how much did it cost for the mongolian beef? I am thinking about getting some before it gets hot.

with added spiceyness

·
Registered
70 Posts
(Flexion) said:
I got my windows tinted. The guy who did it is a lurker here on this board and offers a discount to TTORA members. All in all, I got it done for $106.25.QUOTE]

you gotta be S**T'in me!!! I cant get a quote for under $200 for my X-CAb tinting in Denver. $100 sounds about right, $200 just soundslike robbery.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yeah sounds good i got 15 on the sides and 5 on the back. I got the lifetime warranty tint so it shouldn't ever fade and turn that ugly purple color. I like it. I can be driving down the rode recieving a favor from the g/f and nobody can see me. Plus 12" of lift and 36's help with the not seeing in part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts