TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 4x4 love the truck but have always hated the way my windsheild washer fluid comes out. Each nozzle has 2 jets that spray on the windsheild. I find the spray is very weak, most of it gets blown onto the side windows freezing the mirrors and windows up.
I've tried readjusting them a million times, installed a new pump, and even tried adding an additional inline pump, but nothing really seems to help.
My gf's VW has a nice wide fan spray pattern (about the only thing good about her car!) and I was wondering if the newer models truck has this, and if the do, will they fit on a 96.

Thanks

Shawn

·
Registered
463 Posts
shawnD2 said:
My gf's VW has a nice wide fan spray pattern (about the only thing good about her car!) and I was wondering if the newer models truck has this, and if the do, will they fit on a 96.
I can tell you that the '05 Tacoma has the fan spray and it is much better than my old '01. As far as fit, I couldn't tell ya.

·
Registered
135 Posts
the nozzles seem to be pretty generic, u should be able to take them from another vehicle and just put onto your hood and hook them upto your existing system. The only reason I say they are similar between most cars is that #1 - they look it, and #2 - the little LED nozzles all the ricers use are a generic, 1 size fits all, type of things, so I would assume you'd have no trouble making something work.

·
Registered
205 Posts
shawnD2 said:
I have a 96 4x4 love the truck but have always hated the way my windsheild washer fluid comes out. Each nozzle has 2 jets that spray on the windsheild. I find the spray is very weak, most of it gets blown onto the side windows freezing the mirrors and windows up.
I've tried readjusting them a million times, installed a new pump, and even tried adding an additional inline pump, but nothing really seems to help.

Thanks

Shawn
If you find something else that works let us know. I have a 96 also and the drivers side stopped working. I blew out the nozzle and the lines and it works again but not good.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I have a set of the pink neon ones and they work great, plus they match my underbody glow when I'm cruising up main street listening to *NSYNC.

·
Registered
301 Posts
SteveO said:
I have a set of the pink neon ones and they work great, plus they match my underbody glow when I'm cruising up main street listening to *NSYNC.
:xrainbow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts