TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had to clear some bug juice off my windshield the other day and after a few normal squirts she would squirt no more.

i thought i was out of fluid and was wondering why my little light didnt warn me but ends up i had 3/4 res. left.

I can hear the pump pumping from inside the truck so now im thinking it could be a blockage in the line? so next step is to disconnect the lines from the sprayers and try to blow bubbles out of the res.

anyone had anything similar go on? if so let me know what the problem was.

thanks

wow i just reread this. just got off nites so cut me some slack.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
I would cut you some slack but what does this have to really do with the 4x4 drivetrain.

But like you I would start with the disconnecting the hoses then try the pump and if it is coming out of the pump then you have a blockage somewhere in the line or a torn hose.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
First thing to get plugged up is the actual sprayers on your hood.take a sewing needle and poke into the nozzle, you can aim them at this time as well.

If that does not work, then simply disconnect the individual rubber lines and replace, much easier just to replace them than it is to try and unplug them. Work you way back to the resevoir.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where should i have put this? suspension, exterior paint and body? move it.

yeah i thought about the sprayers but the way it stopped working after working fine 5 seconds before makes it seem like something got sucked into the line. ill dick with it tomorrow and try the sprayers and lines and see what happens.

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,595 Posts
First thing to get plugged up is the actual sprayers on your hood.take a sewing needle and poke into the nozzle, you can aim them at this time as well.
Yup, this happened to mine too. I removed the nozzle from the hood, then used a pin to poke the nozzle, then a blast of air to flush it out. Works great now.

I moved this thread to the exterior section.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man will do.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha line was disconnected where it meets the hood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.