TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
PA VP
987 Posts
I'll save the date but I'm not sure if the engine in my runner is gonna make it till then.. I'll talk to brad also, he's always looking to get out

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'm unable to make this. I do nitrogen demonstrations for work. I have one on the 18th for a Cub Scout pack.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So who is going to have a empty seat for me

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hmm, ~4 weeks from now.. I've got some tlc that needs done on the truck at the moment, but I'll do my best to make it. I'll keep you posted if I can make it for sure or not on here.

·
PA VP
987 Posts
Time for a 3.4 swap?
Yep! almost have all the parts to get started.. my wife is gonna love it when i start doing the wire harness modifacations on the dining room table. lol

there is a pretty good chance I'm out for this.. I'll try to get some answers this week

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'm out for this one, I have a test I have to take that day.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Running out of time for some things I wanted to get done, but I can still make it if there is still interest. Shit, I'll be lucky if I have current inspection stickers on the truck by then.....maybe I should get on that...

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
It would be good to wheel with you again. I had fun last spring. Did you ever use that e locker 3rd for anything?

·
Registered
195 Posts
It would be good to wheel with you again. I had fun last spring. Did you ever use that e locker 3rd for anything?
Just for parts.. Just the other day I pulled the contact off it which makes the diff lock light stay solid when locked. I'm glad that's all it was and I wasn't having issues with the motor again. Glad I still had it, though there isn't much left to pilfer off it now..

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm still good. Of course I got stuck my first day out wheeling with the winch today, saved my ass! South jersey clay was like peanut butter as the sun warmed things up. I may be getting to the park closer to ten though if I'm relying on a babysitter.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
12 Participants
SteelCity311
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing