TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know some easy begging trails that would be good to do some weekend wheelin, and camping. Just got my 06 tacoma, weekends off in january, and wana have some fun. I am know eldorado forest really well. But i figure there will be too much snow up there, or chance of getting a storm and them closing the highways. Let me know thanks. awesome forum by the way

·
Registered
491 Posts
Look at the NorcalTTora web site for trails and watch the national forum for chapter runs. Norcal is going to Moon Rocks on Jan 21 and some people maybe going to Mormon Emigrant Trail for snow run Jan 6. Check it out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have looked at the nor cal site. Everything is up near tahoe and dont wana get cought in a storm. But maybe ill take a chance. Chad99 Got any ideas where to go? I wonder what hollister is like this time of year, havnt ever been, heard its pretty cool? I dont know..

·
Registered
273 Posts
mach1engines1 said:
I have looked at the nor cal site. Everything is up near tahoe and dont wana get cought in a storm. But maybe ill take a chance. Chad99 Got any ideas where to go? I wonder what hollister is like this time of year, havnt ever been, heard its pretty cool? I dont know..
Hollister is pretty cool this time of year... I've got a mostly stock t100 and do Hollister frequently....If u have never been a few of us are going this coming weekend...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts