TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wise man say: "It easier to change front O2 sensor with help of a friend in daytime, not nighttime without friend."

I wish I had gotten that fortune earlier in the day.....but hey, it's in, and my CEL is still out....:cool:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
that damn wise man wasn't anywhere to be found when I was changing mine :mad: I would of given him a swift kick in the :xmoon: for not warning me that my bolts were melted to the flange. :rolleyes: :aahg:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that damn wise man wasn't anywhere to be found when I was changing mine :mad: I would of given him a swift kick in the :xmoon: for not warning me that my bolts were melted to the flange. :rolleyes: :aahg:
damn, the bolts were easy to get off mine...with a little PB Blaster that is....the hardest part was getting the connecter unplugged from the top of the tranny...what a bitch....

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Who says it isn't going to come back on in 200miles?? LOL. You get your SAWs yet?

Wise man say: "It easier to change front O2 sensor with help of a friend in daytime, not nighttime without friend."

I wish I had gotten that fortune earlier in the day.....but hey, it's in, and my CEL is still out....:cool:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm gonna go nuts if it comes back.....and no, they're being shipped still.......you?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just got charged today for mine, and they are already on their way...damn ground shipping takes forever coming from Oregon...should be here on MONDAY

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
mine came from jacksonville, took 3 days :) just a side note on the saws: if they havn't been shipped, i'd ask to see if they can crank them to about 2" if they can. the first inch is easy but after that the upper a arm gets in the way of the spanner wrench and it becomes a royal PITA!!!! once you clear the a arm it should be cake but i don't know for sure because i havn't had the time to crank mine anymore(only got about an 1 1/4" of lift right now). the 'hoes come preset with 2" of lift so i know it's possible.
-daniel

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I think I about broke my hand using that damn spanner wrench. There has got to be a better way to crank those things! It took me over an hour to get one cranked!

mine came from jacksonville, took 3 days :) just a side note on the saws: if they havn't been shipped, i'd ask to see if they can crank them to about 2" if they can. the first inch is easy but after that the upper a arm gets in the way of the spanner wrench and it becomes a royal PITA!!!! once you clear the a arm it should be cake but i don't know for sure because i havn't had the time to crank mine anymore(only got about an 1 1/4" of lift right now). the 'hoes come preset with 2" of lift so i know it's possible.
-daniel

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I think I about broke my hand using that damn spanner wrench. There has got to be a better way to crank those things! It took me over an hour to get one cranked!
talk to daniel abou that one lol.

what spanner wrench do you have? is it the thin silver one or the thicker black one with like the curved handle edges?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Looks good man!!! Get any more lift out of it, or did you crank it back to where it was?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
The thick black one.
you would like the thick black one...

...yeah thats the one that daniel has and it is impossible to adjust the collar when you get around the a-arm

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thad,
My CEL is still off...knock on wood....I'm trying to figure a easier way out to get those things cranked....when you gonna do the other side??

CW

1 - 18 of 18 Posts