·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just split a bunch of firewood and wanted to climb it......thats all

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Glad to see I am not the only one who has tried this (there is a serious shortage of rocks here in MI.......so we substitute)......The pile I was playing on was about 15' tall and it was unsplit so some of the pieces were like 20" across or more...

I may have pics I need to look.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
I don't like these kinds of people that come on here to show us that they are NOT trading lightly!!!!!! So you cut the trees down first, then wheeled right on top of it???? How rude and mean for doing this act to this poor tree :mad:

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
rubberpants said:
I don't like these kinds of people that come on here to show us that they are NOT trading lightly!!!!!! So you cut the trees down first, then wheeled right on top of it???? How rude and mean for doing this act to this poor tree :mad:

whats wrong with cutting one of your fucking trees for firewood , chopping it up and then ramping it ? now then if he was on public property and ramped his truck up a rooted tree then bitch !

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
rubberpants said:
:rofl:

Well we should just damn every person that has anything made of wood! How can you take a tree, put it through a mill, then stab nails in it to build your home?!?! What is wrong with you?!? Those 2x4's have feelings! That's just rude! And chopping up wood and burning it?!? What kind of creatures are you?! To burn trees?!?! So RUDE!!!!

You are not treading lightly in your driveway there. You should feel ashamed!!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For the record I was givin that oak from a guy that I know. It fell down in his field and he gave it to me to burn. Also for the record I would not have a problem with cutting down a tree on my property for firewood. Trees are here for us to use. And yes! those are new tires only about an hour old. look on "lets see a pic of you taco" anf you will see her all cleaned up with my new ttora stickers!
I do have to ask, Rubberpants: im sure you were just joking.....right?

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
I am glad some of us here aren't as crazy as others about doing stuff while we offroad....even if it is driving on wood:D
YES I WAS KIDDING KIDS. Hell, I paid a company to tear down some of the most precious douglas fir trees from the north and put them together for a house. I am in bed with the sierra club too...I have to be, being the president in socal and all :rolleyes:

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
99FlowedTaco said:
whats wrong with cutting one of your fucking trees for firewood , chopping it up and then ramping it ? now then if he was on public property and ramped his truck up a rooted tree then bitch !
calm thyself down son, lest the wrath of the pants of rubber fall upon your crown and suffocate you. Then I would not have pants on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts