1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
That shit was crazy last night.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
that was a game well worth watching...doesn't matter who your favorite team is :D

now, about all the crap the 'nuks threw out on the field and onto the heads of fans sitting near the field...uh...shame on you!

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that was a game well worth watching...doesn't matter who your favorite team is :D

now, about all the crap the 'nuks threw out on the field and onto the heads of fans sitting near the field...uh...shame on you!
They serve beer at the ballgames so you always get a few unruly drunks. :xbeer1: Most true fans are appalled at that type of behaviour but drunks will be drunks.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
hey...sorry about your election....
good luck with that clown.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I care so little about baseball that I had no idea that the Astros are in the American league. I say we just give the sport to the Canadians. Boring ass sport for a boring ass country.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I care so little about baseball that I had no idea that the Astros are in the American league. I say we just give the sport to the Canadians. Boring ass sport for a boring ass country.
You can keep baseball cause hockey is our sport. Why no love for Canada? Didn't your mother tell you that if you have nothing nice to say then stfu?:)

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
You can keep baseball cause hockey is our sport. Why no love for Canada? Didn't your mother tell you that if you have nothing nice to say then stfu?:)
he didn't have a mother...was hatched, I believe

:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts