TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling my 2001 Tacoma double cab but I don't want it to go just anywhere. I've owned it for 19 years. I keep going back and forth about keeping it or selling it. My son has been driving it for the past several years and recently picked up a Rav4 hybrid. I would prefer it gets to go to a home and owner that would also appreciate it. It has 303,458 miles on it. I recently put in new O2 sensors and exhaust as well as new front brakes. I have record of all maintenance and the Carfax report (with one error). Best as I can figure from online sources, it's value is around $8,000. It has custom leather TRD front bucket seats, ARB front bumper, sliders, OME suspension, and a cone air intake. Shoot me an email [email protected] if you're serious about "adopting" this truck to a new home and we'll talk.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
These trucks are popular and holding value extremely well. Ive seen a couple extra cabs lately with under 100k mi., asking in the $20k range, crazy.
You could probably sell it same day if you weren't concerned about the future use of it. I get asked somewhat often if I want to sell my extra cab. Last one was a guy wanting to send it to Mexico. While I love the truck and have owned it 18+ years, in the end, if and when I do sell it, the $ is all I care about. Even the most caring owner could crash it the next day.
Best of luck with the sale, even with the high miles you should get a good amount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts