TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
around 20% left on front, and 25% on back. 33x12.50x16 baja atzs w/ mt side biters?

my question is, would people actually buy these tires? theyre pretty good but with gas at 4.20/ gal and no regearing gas mileage takes a hit.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Is this a statement or question? I've also never heard of Mikey Thompson tires. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Is this a statement or question? I've also never heard of Mikey Thompson tires. :rolleyes:
ur a fuckin idiot so shut the fuck up.

op ull basically just be selling the rims, u wont get much money if any for the tires

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
I sold some BALD 35's (2/32nds) for $100 bucks.

Guy shows up in a little car to get them. he paid me an extra $20 bucks to follow him home and drop them off !!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Someone will definitely buy the wheels. I bet you could find someone to buy tires too. My buddy had a set of M/T tires on his Chevy, sold them for something like $100 and these things were worn and suffering from dry rot. Try to sell them separately if you can make more money.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
around 20% left on front, and 25% on back. 33x12.50x16 baja atzs w/ mt side biters?

my question is, would people actually buy these tires? theyre pretty good but with gas at 4.20/ gal and no regearing gas mileage takes a hit.
sell the wheels...with free tires ;) they can be used as good trail spares.

·
Registered
337 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts