TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me for a second, but I just found this whole desert tech section. Things have really come full circle since I first joined TTORA back in 2000. Back then, there was no desert scene in Tacomas and a few in SoCal started modifying their Tacomas with the very few products tailored towards the desert scene (Jordan and the giant Fabtech stickers anyone? haha :)). Desert running was ripped apart on a regular basis by most of TTORA on the old Delphi boards for years. It's really nice to see the TTORA community really embrace desert running as a form of offroading.

Being stationed in Oklahoma, I've been out of the scene for awhile, but it's great to see it doing very healthy and it's nice to see more and more products for Tacomas.

Cheers all. :cool:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
search newbie! just kidding this is about the 3rd or fourth post like this one:D

hope it makes your stay out there go faster, and makes you want to drive faster!
And thanks for all you are doinf for the USA!!!

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
CronusTRD said:
Sand Bunnies will always have their special place in my pants
:lmao:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Jazz124 said:
Forgive me for a second, but I just found this whole desert tech section. Things have really come full circle since I first joined TTORA back in 2000. Back then, there was no desert scene in Tacomas and a few in SoCal started modifying their Tacomas with the very few products tailored towards the desert scene (Jordan and the giant Fabtech stickers anyone? haha :)). Desert running was ripped apart on a regular basis by most of TTORA on the old Delphi boards for years. It's really nice to see the TTORA community really embrace desert running as a form of offroading.

Being stationed in Oklahoma, I've been out of the scene for awhile, but it's great to see it doing very healthy and it's nice to see more and more products for Tacomas.

Cheers all. :cool:
Dillon I thought you were coming back in a couple years now 10 years?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, what's up J? Yeah, feel like I've been out here forever. I get out in December, not sure where I'll end up, but the plan is San Diego.

It's funny, I see some of your sliders, bumpers, and stickers on some of the trucks out here and all I can think of is of the first couple sets of sliders you made, haha. Time flies, great to see you're doing well with the business. How's the family?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Jazz124 said:
haha, what's up J? Yeah, feel like I've been out here forever. I get out in December, not sure where I'll end up, but the plan is San Diego.

It's funny, I see some of your sliders, bumpers, and stickers on some of the trucks out here and all I can think of is of the first couple sets of sliders you made, haha. Time flies, great to see you're doing well with the business. How's the family?
Things are good here. Little Dylan is getting huge! We live in Corona now I miss the South OC but the wife wanted a house. So here we are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts