TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I was just getting to know everyone, I've been only slightly busy. I was teaching at Metro Denver, working fulltime and freelancing. Then I changed jobs in the middle of all of that. As well as putting together a small aparrel label. Then I became single (nothing to do with the latter). Yes all at the same time...

Now, the label is done, at least for now. And I quit teaching so I have some freetime to fill with snowboarding. Check it out if you like www.sukcess.com

I know, I know where is the logo? Brian contact me if you still can put up with me, unless layton has already done it HAHA

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
mayhem said:
And I was just getting to know everyone, I've been only slightly busy. I was teaching at Metro Denver, working fulltime and freelancing. Then I changed jobs in the middle of all of that. As well as putting together a small aparrel label. Then I became single (nothing to do with the latter). Yes all at the same time...

Now, the label is done, at least for now. And I quit teaching so I have some freetime to fill with snowboarding. Check it out if you like www.sukcess.com

I know, I know where is the logo? Brian contact me if you still can put up with me, unless layton has already done it HAHA

whoa just a little bit has been going on with you? lol we need to get together sometime for a beer. i dont have a say in anything anymore but its been... well since the picnic since anyone heard from ya lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
formerly mayhemmedia

Yeah I think I lost more hair in the last 6 months...

Haven't done much to my ride but I am about to throw in an Oasis 1000 and 2 x 2.5 gallon tanks and a yellowtop. Just waiting for it to warm up a bit :)

LittleRed1 sorry about Eagle Rock, that must have been brutal

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
youre dropping the money for an oasis? wow lol. ive got about 5gal of tanks in SS pipe that ive made... i just need to get them mounted. lol but i run 2 mv-50 compressors so i get about 4cfm at 90 psi from those. what are the specs on your oasis?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got an Oasis for 500 bones from a friend in Houston, brand new :)
the Oasis is supposed to be 7-10 cfm but it really needs to be tested at altitude. Because I think it was tested at 1300 feet or something

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah you have, I saw the photos...

I am sofa king down for a run, but as long as there is snow on the mountains I am boarding on it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts