TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving around the other day and found this in some guys backyard. the gate was wide open so i took a pic. brought it from australia and says he might sale it but doesn't know what to ask.

what kind of offer should i throw at him?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
That thing is sweet! Any idea what year, type of engine or anything? That may help when it comes to finding out an offer for it...........? Good luck pickin' yourself up a Hilux! By the way......what side is the steering wheel on?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't know year, he said diesel engine and it's right hand drive

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Those are worthless... make him an offer of 500 and then i'll give you 800 for it :D

Um those are worth whatever the owner wants for them :( I would pay up to 4k atleast but it might cost more

·
Registered
532 Posts
the guy could pretty much ask for whatever he wants for it. make him a reasonable offer, offer him what a taco of similar mileage and condition would be worth.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Wow, great find! It looks like it has an aftermarket bullbar bumper up front. Did you take a photo of the front end?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Wow, great find! It looks like it has an aftermarket bullbar bumper up front. Did you take a photo of the front end?
i wouldnt be suprised if its stock. overseas toyotas have options like that straight from the factory. toyota bullbars, winches, snorkles. the US truely gets the shaft. :(

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no pics of the front, sorry.

was thinking of either trading him my taco for it (cause he wan't something more streetable) or offering about 5-6k for it.

he said it was all stock.

i'm just worried about trying to get parts for this thing is something goes out or breaks.

·
Registered
532 Posts
no pics of the front, sorry.

was thinking of either trading him my taco for it (cause he wan't something more streetable) or offering about 5-6k for it.

he said it was all stock.

i'm just worried about trying to get parts for this thing is something goes out or breaks.
the deisel engine will probably be the most difficult area to replace parts for.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts