TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
5,955 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
This is the new private "anything goes" section. All the stuff that is not allowed in the Off-Topic section will now be allowed in this new private section. Users will have to subscribe to it to gain access to it. Scheduled to launch the beginning of the week.

I've been working on it tonight and forgot to set it back to inactive after doing some testing. Since the cat is now out of the bag y'all might as well know the scoop.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Any word on how much it will be to subscribe to said folder ?
$15

If we become a contributing member does this subscription come along with it ?
They are now called Level 1, 2 or 3 Subscription accounts. And no, this is a separate subscription to those accounts.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Just to clarify, with the Level 1, 2 or 3 Subscription accounts you get upgrades such as...

A custom title under your username, custom avatars, more attachment space, more PM storage capacity and more Photo Album storage capacity than what you get with a basic Registered User account.

This new subscription will ONLY give you access to this new section...no upgrades like with the subscriptions above.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
So I have the little white truck.....so all I need to do is pay the $15.00 for the little green truck?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I was gonna post this in the "New 'anything goes' section. " thread, but it's already closed because people just can't get the concept, or they want to bitch about paying for a subscription to this area :rolleyes:

People asked for this section....Shannon and the other mods provided it.......thanks to Shannon and whoever else listened to what the users wanted.

Personally, I don't give a fawk about religion or politics.................

And, I'm sure that the flaming will continue in the open forums...............

BUT, It'll be worth $15 if Motofreak429 posts up the NSFW pics of his hookup that he was promising if he had a place to post them :D

So, c'mon guys......subscribe and post those good pics......LOL

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Says the guy without a little green truck....:rolleyes:

I'm all for the new sub forum. But, I don't see....nevermind
Not yet....I just found out about it, and I will subscribe to it......

I'm sure that it will bring HOURS of entertainment..........

Not that anything will change on the open forums anyway............they will still be full of flaming webwheeling post whores.......

1 - 20 of 109 Posts