TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great day over at Bretts. Scott got his sliders welded on, and I got my skids fixed. It was fun to hang out with the group. A big round of thanks to Brett for offering up his house and time for this event.

·
Registered
704 Posts
i am thinking of doing it again next month. if that sounds ok with you guys the wrench-a-thon might become a regular event. a few guys mentioned they needed help with aux light installs. so that could be our next round of things to do... this time we should make Robert BBQ.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I'll try not to stay up late drinking before the next one!!
And yes, thanks to Brett for hosting, and a monthly get together sounds like a great idea.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i am thinking of doing it again next month. if that sounds ok with you guys the wrench-a-thon might become a regular event. a few guys mentioned they needed help with aux light installs. so that could be our next round of things to do... this time we should make Robert BBQ.
speaking of aux lights, picked up some of the kragen 7" hid's saturday night, and wired them up yesterday... man do those things rock!

for anyone who was thinking of picking them up.... totally worth it IMO

>>>back on topic (kinda)>>>
re: what robert said, x2 to that!
a monthly get-together sounds like an awesome idea

·
Registered
704 Posts
i have read alot about those lights on mud. they are supposed to be super bright and only about 100 each.. thats cool. now lets see some pics.

·
Registered
234 Posts
pretty bright, and i'm impressed with the overall quality of them.

mounting system seems solid 'nuff, and they were a breeze to install
(unlike my HID headlights I rocked for awhile)

ballasts and everything are all enclosed in the lights themselves, so no need to tuck them away inside the engine bay.

they come with their own wiring kits, didn't bother using mine though
(used pre-existing wires from my old KC 100 watters)

i'll get pics up soon enough... misplaced my digital camera charger... time for a scavenger hunt!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts