TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Old School
938 Posts
Hey all !!

I am planning a wrench-a-thon and cookout for Friday May 18th at my place in San Antonio. I'll be needing to install a couple CVs and a bushing on my rack-n-pinion. Maybe do an oil change and overall check up on the ol Taco. I'll provide burgers, dogs, some fries, and even cold beer :D

Anyone is welcome to come. Just PM me and I will send you directions. I am off all day so drop by anytime after noon. Feel free to bring the kids if you want. It will be a family affair. Hope to meet some new folks...

Take care all...
:welder:

Oh yea, I might even do a bit o fender cuttin ;)
:saw:
Been wanting to do that mod for a while...

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet...

Will probably get them Friday...

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM sent to ya. Thanks for the info and hook up...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Maybe do an oil change and overall check up on the ol Taco. I'll provide bugers, dogs, some fries, and even cold beer :D
I have never been served boogers, interesting...

Shame SA is so far away, or I'd like to show up too, even if you are serving boogers LOL :)

I'm in college station, it's quite a drive ;)

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have never been served boogers, interesting...

Shame SA is so far away, or I'd like to show up too, even if you are serving boogers LOL :)

I'm in college station, it's quite a drive ;)
:rofl: Good one. Edited and included an "R"

Bugers and Dogs...

hmmm, sounds a bit nasty I must say. But grilled they might be pretty good :D

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I will not be able to make it that weekend I just realized I have a wedding to attend that weekend.

and if I were you just get one new cv from advanced for like 70.00 with the life time warranty so you can take the other borken ones in and use the warranty. advanced has the cheapest I found in my area anyways.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I will not be able to make it that weekend I just realized I have a wedding to attend that weekend.
just realized my ass! LOL I was waiting for you or Kevin to post up that you would be at the WAT so I could rip y'all a new one...LOL :D

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Anyone in SA have a place to stay for the night ?? If I have the gas $$ i might take a trip up there I'm off on fridays also I will have to see though

Hopefully i will have my 4.88's in by then and save some of the $$ on gas

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
sorry manny I thought you were talking about this weekend. Sorry man.=]

just realized my ass! LOL I was waiting for you or Kevin to post up that you would be at the WAT so I could rip y'all a new one...LOL
I really didn't realize until steph said somthing yesterday and I was like oh crap it already going to be may. Dang!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
just realized my ass! LOL I was waiting for you or Kevin to post up that you would be at the WAT so I could rip y'all a new one...LOL :D

i was gonna rip on adam too. i saw he was the last one posted. ya reaper i won't be able to make it for the same reason.

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK, well if that is the case then we will plan it for the next weekend :)

OK, since a lot of the SA guys can't make it the 11th then I will plan to make it for the 18th of May...

Can a Moderator change the title of this post ??? Or should I just make a new post ???

Hope more of you guys can make it the 18th...

Laterz...

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks bud...

Can you change the main thread title to reflect the change of date to the 18th also ??

Laterz...

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
hopefully i can make it. the chances of me having 3 weekends off in a row are slim but i'll at least try to make an appearance before or after work.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
i'll be there for sure, Need to do some things to my rig:

change front shocks
change diff oil
re-paint slider if possible

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds good, just send me a PM if you plan to come and I will send you directions to my house. Looking forward to meeting some new folks and finally getting my Taco back to being trail worthy...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts