TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My supercharger is all here and I have all the parts needed to put it in. I was going to see if anyone else needs something worked on, so maybe we can do a wrench-a-thon this weekend?? I know carlos's sway-a-ways dont come in till next week, but I will be in California from 23 mar-04 apr. I could use the help with this guy, and anyone who comes over (if we do it at my buddies house) will have all the food and beer they can handle. Let me know what everyone thinks about this? Thanks

Clint

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have a soldering iron, and torque wrenches. Do you have the S/C belt, and all of the other stuff you need already?

I'm not available on Saturday (duty), but I'm free Sunday after church. Let me know when/where, if you do it on Sunday, and I'll come by to help out with what I can!
-Radar

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We might just push for saturday and if it spills over to sunday then we will call you up. I want to get it done this weekend. Would be awesome if we could get that soldering iron though? Yes I have everything. S/C/ All 7th injector parts/thermostat/fuel pump/spark plugs/gasket/ it came with 2 belts(one new)
Clint

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great to hear, I thought you won the lottery or something when TRDTacoma04 texted me ! haha.. How early are you folks planning to start wrenching on Saturday ? I was planning to check out the First Hawaiian Auto Show in the afternoon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I am going to start around 9-10..Thats just getting everything started, getting all the parts layed out and taking pic's so I can remember where everything goes. Show up when you can. Its gonna be at my buddies house in Kaneohe.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man. It did come with instructions. The supercharger is alot bigger that I thought it would be. I am sure I have everything, just picked up the last of the gaskets. This is going to be fun. After we are done putting it on I think everyone is going to want one!

Clint

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks man. It did come with instructions. The supercharger is alot bigger that I thought it would be. I am sure I have everything, just picked up the last of the gaskets. This is going to be fun. After we are done putting it on I think everyone is going to want one!

Clint
I thought about it before, but dont get me into rethinking about it again. lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Opps my bad the First Hawaiian Auto Show is on March 26,27,28
So I can be there this weekend, are you folks meeting somewhere then head to your friend's house ?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need to know who all is coming over and if anyone has anything else to work on? I will be starting at 8am to get stuff set up.
Thanks

Clint

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ill make it just let me know what time you want me to show up, sounds like your friend lives near by me. what is the address to your friends place?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
46-305 kumoo lp
kaneohe
I only have 3 people coming for sure right now. Should be fun.. I have all the instructions though.

Clint

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hey, Clint, I can bring you my soldering iron tomorrow, if you'd like. It's just a pretty basic one from Radio Shack, but it works. Give me a call if you want me to bring it by.

And let me know if you'll be working on it on Sunday, or just Saturday. Good luck!
-Radar

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The S/C is running strong. I have everything on but the URD 7th injector, but my friend is putting it on while I'm in California.. I don't understand how people can say that they are not impressed by the power it provides. What I have:

1. 1st Gen S/C, 2.2pulley, fuel pump, plugs, thermostat, URD 7th kit

1 - 20 of 21 Posts