TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any hands are available this weekend thats good if not no sweat. I'm replacing my steering rack bushings, my sway bar bushings, pulling the front 3rd member to replace a broken pin from the locker, replacing a ripped inner cv boot, and a fan clutch on my wifes explorer. I'm in Jupiter near the beach. And yes plenty of beer and food to keep us fueled though if your to sloshed to wrench than I can't use you and you may be fed to the sharks.

Aaron

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm moving that weekend to Juno Beach so I'll be right down the road. If moving goes smooth and I finish up early I might be able to swing by and lend a hand. I know those front diffs are a PITA to move around alone.

·
Registered
676 Posts
If any hands are available this weekend thats good if not no sweat. I'm replacing my steering rack bushings, my sway bar bushings, pulling the front 3rd member to replace a broken pin from the locker, replacing a ripped inner cv boot, and a fan clutch on my wifes explorer. I'm in Jupiter near the beach. And yes plenty of beer and food to keep us fueled though if your to sloshed to wrench than I can't use you and you may be fed to the sharks.

Aaron
What day ? Tomorrow I'm putting my transmission back in if ya wanna help me :cool: Than I'd be available all day sunday for ya ;)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou but I ended up putting it off until Sunday and part of today. The diff seams to still be fine even though a while back I found one of the pins from the Aussie locker attached to the diff drain plug. So I didn't bother to pull it. So maybe some oysters and a few pints might be better.

Aaron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
xcmountain80
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing