TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy blew up his rear ring and pinion in his '00 tacoma (3.4, 5spd., e-locker), so I'm in the process of setting his new 4.56 gears. I have a Genuine Gear part# toy456 that seems to be right, and a master install kit Genuine Gear part# 35-2043. The bearings in the install kit are too small. According to what my GG order sheet says, I have the right parts. It says to order the parts for the toyota 8" v6 rear end. What's going on!? I was just hoping someone could give me a answer before monday when I can get ahold of GG. Thanks!

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
My buddy blew up his rear ring and pinion in his '00 tacoma (3.4, 5spd., e-locker), so I'm in the process of setting his new 4.56 gears. I have a Genuine Gear part# toy456 that seems to be right, and a master install kit Genuine Gear part# 35-2043. The bearings in the install kit are too small. According to what my GG order sheet says, I have the right parts. It says to order the parts for the toyota 8" v6 rear end. What's going on!? I was just hoping someone could give me a answer before monday when I can get ahold of GG. Thanks!
needs to be v6 TURBO there is a difference. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts