TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking everyone to look around and help me find a 2000 4Runner, 5sp manual, as low mileage as possible, and preference given to sport edition/leather interior, tow package, etc.

I almost picked one up in CA, but it just didn't meet my standards. And I just missed getting one on Friday with those specs that had 71k miles.

So the more eyes looking out the better. I know they are hard to come by but someone out there has been taking care of one just for me!

Yeah, prefer the price to be under $15K.

Thanks!

Call with good news: 719-641-5718

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Brian - cross post on Yotatech since there are a ton more 4runners over there.... If you aren't signed up I can post for you (Once the site comes back up - it is down right now for some reason....?)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'll do that. It's not for wheeling, that's what my truck is for, I'm looking for this to be MY car so I"m looking for a nice one.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found my 4Runner. Brought it home last night. Found a 2000 black sport edition w/ 86K miles. I was all giddy and grinning on the drive home.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And there are some nice 4Runners out there too...and at good prices (I think). I found a 97 5sp manual w/127K miles that was $10,500 and another one with 83K miles on it for $11,750.

They were on cars.com and craigslist denver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts