TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Extreme newb here looking for a Tacoma. Must be a TRD, Auto V6. Just curious if any of you guys have a lead on one in CO. Preferably stock, but if it's lifted that is perfectly fine.
I'm eyeing one that is a GREAT deal located in Los Angeles, but wanted to see whats located around here. It really seems like our prices are substantially higher for clean, low mile Tacoma's then anywhere outside CO.
Thanks for any leads.
Mark

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
CO is generally higher on all vehicles, not just Tacomas.

Shoot us a price range. I'll help you look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CO is generally higher on all vehicles, not just Tacomas.

Shoot us a price range. I'll help you look.
Your absolutely right. I'm kind of a car nut by nature, and always seem to find great deals on cars out of state.
My price range was kind of set by all the good deals I found out of state. Cleanly modded, very low mileage Tacoma's can be found in the $18-22K range and thats where I'd like to stay. Seems like around here, low mileage units start around $25K!
I do have plans for relatively big lift, wheels/tires, sliders, and TRD supercharger all right off the bat. So if I go with a stock one, the cheaper the better:)
There are a few private party ones on cars.com and autotrader.com that are pretty fairly priced but still have upwards of 75K miles on them.
Thanks a lot.
Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts