TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a pretty lousy exp with blowing out a 35" tire in BFE TX and only had a 31" spare to replace it. Mismatched tires and locked diffs don't mix well. I tried to shuffle the tires around to the front, but apparently my hi-lift will no longer lift the front off the ground since the SAS.

Anyway, I need a used 35" tire and a rim to put it on. I could put it on the stock rim, but Im hoping someone has a nicer rim laying around. Let me know what you have. Cash in hand ready to buy

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
i've got four 15x10" chrome wheels at the house...they all have tires on them...I'd let them go as a set for $100

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
nope...32's

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really it's the tire that I need. The rim is more of a "want" as in when I cage out the rear of my truck, I "want" to have a nice rim nestled in the jungle gym of bent steel

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for ur spare junk! I found two decent tires, but I need a (1) 16" rim to mount them. Anyone??????

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
I have a 16x7 Nissan Alloy wheel- $35
THe bolt pattern is 6x5.5 -

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 35" on 16.5 xtrerrain in the garage not being used. it has a cut in the tread. would be a good spare tire to mount. looks great. I wouldn't drive on it everyday, but would definitely get you home (and to work).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts