TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Try www.Extremetrucktoys.com They have a 3" Kit that took me a little over 2 hours to install and you do not have to take apart the struts.all you need is basic tools a tourqe wrench, jack and jack stands( i think that all of us have these anyway for other repairs) great lift and a great guy to talk to. if you decide to use this lift just make sure to tell him if you have a 4 or 6 cly and if you have the 4 if you have a arb bumper or heavy winch up front you might want to get the 6 cly spacers due to the weight you have on the front end of the truck. Im speaking from experince here i made the mistake of getting the 4 cly when i needed the 6. good luck

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
SCGeorge said:
I have a 2000 Taco 4X4 V6 and I need new tires so I am looking to lift at the same time. Thanks

I have my old coilvers assembly with the 3" cornbred spacers installed already, all you have to do is take your out and put these in, buy a set of add a leafs/blocks or a some shackles and your good to go. 70 bucks plus shipping.

zac

·
Registered
23 Posts
3.5 Inch Fabtech Coilovers

I HAVE A SET OF USED 3.5 FABTECH FOX COILOVERS THAT CAME OFF MY 2000 TACOMA 4WD EXT CAB. THEY HAVE ABOUT 25,000 MILES ON THEM AND THEY ARE IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION. CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I NEED TO SELL THEM. IM PUTTING MY TRUCK BACK TO STOCK
[email protected] OR YOU CAN CALL ME AT (562) 715 6566

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
ponce110
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing