TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need a 3" spacer ASAP, anyone have any old ones laying around or maybe want to upgrade and get rid of those old spacers?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Blinn79 said:
Ok, I need a 3" spacer ASAP, anyone have any old ones laying around or maybe want to upgrade and get rid of those old spacers?
I have a toytech 3" spacer with the 2.5" in spring spacer and a .25" top spacer that will get you 3".

However, I found that while on my truck it never really yielded the full 3"...could be because my springs had 140,000 miles and an ARB...

If you want them i'll let you take them for 15.00 plus shipping...i can take pics tonight.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!!!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Blinn79 said:
LOL I knew that was coming :lmao:

I can see blinn going AH SHIT!!!! then banging on his keyboard as he types out sold as fast as he can.... I don't know what he looks like though, so I just imagine peewee herman in the chair.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
=ACID RAIN= said:
LOL I knew that was coming :lmao:

I can see blinn going AH SHIT!!!! then banging on his keyboard as he types out sold as fast as he can.... I don't know what he looks like though, so I just imagine peewee herman in the chair.
Peewee Herman... HAHAHA... I'm a bouncer at Cypress Saloon, I am 6'2" and 275 lbs w/a 19" neck and 54" chest, but I did go "oh shit" and type out sold as fast as I can... :lmao:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Blinn79 said:
Peewee Herman... HAHAHA... I'm a bouncer at Cypress Saloon, I am 6'2" and 275 lbs w/a 19" neck and 54" chest, but I did go "oh shit" and type out sold as fast as I can... :lmao:
LOL

So do you measure your chest every night? :lmao:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
=ACID RAIN= said:
LOL

So do you measure your chest every night? :lmao:
No, but I did just go to the Men's Warehouse about 3 days ago to get some new clothes. Plus I am very big into lifting weights so I do keep track of my "progress".

Everyone has their own preferences, how many people would think it is weird that some of you know the exact amount of inches of clearance you have for your axle, frame and body?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hey it's all good man, just givin ya shit :D

Every guy measures, just some more direct than others ;) :lmao:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts