TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a worn 35-36"x15", preferably narrow (light) AT or MT for a spare????

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
crawlrunner said:
Anybody got a worn 35-36"x15", preferably narrow (light) AT or MT for a spare????

eh spares are over rated. ;)

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
mtxe said:
I can see your spare in the pic of your bumper.(hypocrite)

yes, but i havent had to use it yet ;) therefore it is over rated lol

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gregers05 said:
yes, but i havent had to use it yet ;) therefore it is over rated lol
As long as U got buds w/on board air U bead popper! :p

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Ed, I have a 36 x 13.50 x 16 tire if you want it, it's yours. Just let me know if you want to use it and I'll get it to you sometime soon.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Marshytaco said:
Ed, I have a 36 x 13.50 x 16 tire if you want it, it's yours. Just let me know if you want to use it and I'll get it to you sometime soon.
Thanks Marshall! I might take U up on that if I can't find a 15".

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Just let me know, bud! I'll give you shout later this week and see where you stand on finding one and if you still need this one. I would just love to get it out of my packed garage!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTT Thanks Marshall! Its just that I got about a dozen 15" wheels layin around. Somebody's gotta have a worn out 15x35 layin around. C'mon Kyle ... help ... How bad is it to have a 33" spare w/36s and rear Detroit locker ... that uhhhh ... might be locked in the spoolish mode? Would I just go in circles ... would it be ugly ... would it be funny ... hmmmm ... what does it take to break a Detroit? Probably more than a 22re :p

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Ed you need a 36 or 37... IROKs mesaure out bigger than what they say.

EDIT:
I think rick has a 37" Claw spare .. Ore did at one time cause I picked it up in Chat.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ed i have a worn out 35" SSR if you would be interested. I can bring it to Atlanta this weekend.
Ryan I'm not having much luck so far so please hold on to it for me if U still have it.

Let me know. Thanks

Ed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts