TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a new to me 1997 T4R that is mildly built, but it is missing a few things.

1: I need a front skid plate, a stock one will work as it is better then nothing.
2: a spare cv shaft that will work with manual hubs, it has a lock-wrong in the front diff, so cvs will die.
3: rear trailer hitch.
4: I will update as I find more things.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still needed parts, some sort of skid plate is pritority to protect the radiator .

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also need a 4:30 front diff if anyone has one laying around, and maybe the parts to delete the ADD.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I've got a 4.30 front diff and 4.30 rear axle with e-locker, complete minus shafts.

No skid plate but I may have my rear hitch available soon if I can sell some of these parts and order a new rear bumper.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price on the front? The rear is fine, just have a lot of slop in the front pinion and it binds in reverse some. I stopped caring about the hatch, dents are going to happen. Does anyone know how to move my lock right to the new diff if I get it?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Not sure if you're a member over there or not, but toyota-4runner.org usually has quite a few things for sale. I've noticed most people over there expect "top dollar" for whatever they're selling, but it never hurts to look. They usually have several runners being parted out at once.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts