TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some 3rd gen truck doors to make half/tube doors out of. Don't care what color or if they have some dents and scratches. Let me know what you've got, I have a bunch of Toyota IFS stuff for a possible trade too

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not. I haven't had the need to go to a yard for ANYTHING yet but for this one, I might have to. Is it the one just barely north of exit 232 by CNS? Also, while we're on the subject, got any leads on other yards with toyota stuff (besides yota yard obviously)?

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Blake's has TONS of yota stuff, and their prices seem OK - not great, but not robbery either. It is EXTREMELY well organized - and all the Toyota truck stuff is right in the front!

You would come I25 south to the "Erie/Dacono" exit (no road number/name on the sign), then turn right. Go a ways until you see the high school on the right, turn left at the big intersection, it's a short ways up on the right.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yota Yard wants $250/door complete and Blake's wants $150/door complete. Blake's is way cheaper than Yoda Yard but for $300 for the pair, I can make some much nicer ones than I had planned for modified stock doors. Just an FYI for ya'll if you're interested...

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
That is robbery, down here in colorado springs, doors are like 50 a peice, if you want i can pick you up some? pm me. With reimbursment of course:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts