TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says.. Been running rich for a while.. and have terrible gas mileage. I ohm'd mine out yesterday, and it there is one spot along the flap opening that I see a resistance near 1800 ohms... should normally see it range from 200 to 1000 ohms as it opens up. I may try to clean it up, or maybe open it up to see if there is something not making the proper connection.. but most likely a new(used) one will be needed.

Hopefully someone here has a spare..

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be at shop tonight or tomorrow and see if I still have one.
Good deal man. Appreciate the help! I noticed today it started up and idled somewhat normal; leading me to think it's a dirty AFM or possibly something else that is just loose. Either way, I believe my AFM has a dead spot.. and will confirm tomorrow morning with a more expensive fluke meter

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
mine use to do the same thing, but a few whacks on box with wrench and it would idle up fine. But I went ahead and replaced it, then O2 needed replacing from driving to long that way.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bet you my o2 is jacked as well... i tried reading the voltage on it, but didn't see the 8 to 10 pulses per 10 seconds like I should.. I think my meter is too slow/cheap to actually see that however. o2 is much cheaper than a new AFM however, so that's good at least.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts