TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the actuator for my 02 Taco. Mine burned up. All I really need is the outer part (the plastic part) where there electrical connector and the vaccum line plug in. The little motor inside of that is what burned up on mine.
If you have an entire diff I am willing to buy it if the price is right. I'm located in Houston, TX.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have what I need.
Thanks!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Cmartinez95 said:
I'm looking for the actuator for my 02 Taco. Mine burned up. All I really need is the outer part (the plastic part) where there electrical connector and the vaccum line plug in. The little motor inside of that is what burned up on mine.
If you have an entire diff I am willing to buy it if the price is right. I'm located in Houston, TX.

Thanks!
i think i have what ya need, it is about 6 hrs away from me at my parents house, how much is one of them worth?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TacomaNova said:
i think i have what ya need, it is about 6 hrs away from me at my parents house, how much is one of them worth?
I just sent you a PM.

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
Cmartinez95 said:

Thanks!
I have one with a good motor but the rack gear has 2 broke teeth

1 - 4 of 4 Posts