TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gota 95.5 Taco and want some cheap black wheels to put some 31's on. I do not want wide tires so I do not want a real wide rim. I have no lift. I was going to buy the Crager soft 8, but I think (If I understand the posts) that they will hit the calipers...

I am in the Indy area and can pick up if not to far, that $90 shipping from wheelers is just not gona happen so if you have any ideas leme know!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Too bad I'm in NJ. I have a set of 15x8 Rock Crawlers with the round holes with 3.675" BS. I'd take 100 for 4 plus shipping, but for that price you can get new ones shipped from PORC with their $9.99 shipping right now. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I have a set that I had on my truck before I did a solid axle swap. 15x8's 3.75" backspacing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh PORC... Ya, that works out to be the same deal as wheelers, shipping is just included etc... Trouble is the 15x8 6 on 5.5 Black Rockcrawler has 5.5 4" backspacing .....

Anyone closer have some that has a more practical number for a stock taco??

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
:xofftopic Indianpolis? I thought you were in Ohio somewhere, If you ever need anything in regards to help on your truck let me know. I am on the west side of Indy myself.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to know... Sunday is a tune up day, clean MAF new plugs and wires, I dont know if I wana change the coil packs on the one side tho...? But I need to find a deal on some rims to hold some 31's so I can get to the firewood this season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts