TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a used camper shell preferably Leer, second choice Snugtop for my 2000 extra cab green tacoma. I live in Indiana and would prefer a semi local sale (in the midwest) unless you'd be willing to meet me halfway (not from Cal though :p )

email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Joe

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
You may want to post it in the wanted section before the classified Nazi deletes your thread.

·
Registered
335 Posts
FYI I think that the beds of your tacoma is the same size as a regular cab pickup bed. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
halfxspaid said:
FYI I think that the beds of your tacoma is the same size as a regular cab pickup bed. Good luck!
The third brake light is different so they're not a direct swap.

·
Registered
115 Posts
yeah, the back of the cab is almost vertical on a reg cab, whereas the xtracab has more of a forward rake to it. I know. I bought a camper shell for a reg cab and it left a big gap between the roof of my xtra cab and the roof of my camper shell. Don't buy the wrong one like I did.
Ryan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

would prefer one that is the same height as the cab all the way through and made of fiberglass

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
both of the campers are ~15 hrs. away.

I'd be willing to drive max 2-3 hrs. if you want to cover the rest consider the camper sold. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
You cover my gas and you might just have yourself a deal :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts