TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a pair of doors, don't care what color, condition isn't big deal either. I want to make a set of 1/2 doors. If you want i'll trade you my tube doors plus a bit of cash maybe?
Jamie

·
Registered
646 Posts
I just bought a set of doors for $100 that Im making into half doors. Ill be making soft windows to go over it too. Good luck finding doors on the cheap.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ThePinkTaco said:
I just bought a set of doors for $100 that Im making into half doors. Ill be making soft windows to go over it too. Good luck finding doors on the cheap.
You just had to rub it in didn't you ass! 100 is a great deal on a pair of doors.

·
Registered
646 Posts
KStacoma said:
You just had to rub it in didn't you ass! 100 is a great deal on a pair of doors.
I got lucky at a Upull it place around here. You are going to pay out the ass anywhere else. If I didnt find them for that cheap I would have build a frame myself and made soft doors for alot cheaper than half doors.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a pair of doors I just pulled off my 99' tacoma. If your just looking to make half doors, they would probably work well for you. I rolled the truck and am now combining it with a 2001 I just bought. They look to be in great condition with exception to the top area that is bent up on both sides from the roll. passenger door window broke out but dont think you'll care about that either. They are gold in color. PM me if interested, I may be able to E-mail you some pictures(usually takes me a little while to figure it out. Looks like you might be in driving distance for them. I live 30min south of Lincoln, NE.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tacomadriver said:
I have a pair of doors I just pulled off my 99' tacoma. If your just looking to make half doors, they would probably work well for you. I rolled the truck and am now combining it with a 2001 I just bought. They look to be in great condition with exception to the top area that is bent up on both sides from the roll. passenger door window broke out but dont think you'll care about that either. They are gold in color. PM me if interested, I may be able to E-mail you some pictures(usually takes me a little while to figure it out. Looks like you might be in driving distance for them. I live 30min south of Lincoln, NE.
pm sent!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I have a set of doors... If you are interested shoot me a PM and let me know ..
Alright..
Peace

1 - 8 of 8 Posts