TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy an FJ60/62 Front Axle ASAP. I have cash in hand. I'm located in Cumming GA and will pick up within reason.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
You call Hunter's yet or that place in below the airport that Mark goes to?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You call Hunter's yet or that place in below the airport that Mark goes to?
Hunter's is no longer called Hunter's. They have no Cruiser's. I'll have to call Marc and get the number to the other place.

·
Registered
94 Posts
There was a 60 on Craigslist with rust that I know sold for $1k or less recently. Now the guy that has it is asking 1800. Might be able to hammer him down and part it out. Had a decent interior but the body is was step away from going to earth.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Here is White's:
White's Auto Sales 1726 Highway 411 ¤ Vonore, TN 37885 (423) 884-6075

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
190 Posts
Post over on IH8MUD, any you might check with Dave at Urban Landcruisers.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
YOU ARE THE MAN. Called him this morning and picked the truck up today. Come by one day and I'll give you a cold one :xbeer2:

Thanks man.
WOW, it actually worked out, and fast. So how good of a deal did you get? Do you know of any running 22re's?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW, it actually worked out, and fast. So how good of a deal did you get? Do you know of any running 22re's?
Or the 3rz stuff..cpmplete ;)

-Josh
No running 22RE's but I do know were you can get a heck of a deal on a complete 3RZ swap.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PM me the info if you don't mind.
I'll look for his number. It's a junk yard I went to when I was looking for FZJ80 axles. He had a rolled Tacoma that only had like 30,000 miles on it. He didn't want much for the motor and everything needed for a swap.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I'll look for his number. It's a junk yard I went to when I was looking for FZJ80 axles. He had a rolled Tacoma that only had like 30,000 miles on it. He didn't want much for the motor and everything needed for a swap.
Cool, let me know if you can find his number. I had about given up on this thing, I put it on craigslist and get about 4 e-mails a day on it but no one with any money.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts