TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need...

1. Opinions on which header is the best or the ones to stay away from.

2. Another header. :eek:

Has to fit a 20R or early 22R.

Let me know what you find in your web wheeling. :D

·
Registered
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine is old (I think from the '80s), and is paper thin and now cracked between the tubes where they nearly touch.

I'd weld it up, but it's in places that are hard to get to, plus I'd probably blow a giant hole in it even with the welder on 1.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I really don't know the difference in the headers but was told to stay away from the cheaper ones. I found an LC engineering on CL that was nearly new, that's what I'm running. I will say that if your going to go with one get it for the 4WD because I believe mine is actually for the 2WD and I took my heat shields off the floor pan to get it to fit...NOT A GOOD IDEA. Feet get super hot. That's all the input I have though.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I really don't know the difference in the headers but was told to stay away from the cheaper ones. I found an LC engineering on CL that was nearly new, that's what I'm running. I will say that if your going to go with one get it for the 4WD because I believe mine is actually for the 2WD and I took my heat shields off the floor pan to get it to fit...NOT A GOOD IDEA. Feet get super hot. That's all the input I have though.
I was thinking that would be the case but it keeps it out of the rocks right??

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
22 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts