TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine and I both are going to be chopping up some leaf packs. Dont need to be 96 packs, any stock packs will do.

The cheaper the better, let me know how many you have, how much you want and where you are.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I have a set from a 2002 with 40k on them and the set off of my 99 will be coming off in the next few weeks. I am in Pa so I think that shipping would kill it, but I can look in to it if you want.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I cant find any locally I'll let you know, thanks!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am going to be replacing my packs this weekend and am in San Diego. I should have them off Saturday if you are interested. They are from a '99 TRD 4X4 extracab and I'd be willing to help a fellow member out. Let me know what your deal is, how does $50 sound and you pick them up.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I will have the springs like I said this weekend in San Diego if you are still interested. Let me know, like I said $50 and you pick them up. Otherwise I am going to put them up on the for sale section. I'll give you dibs though because it sounds like I have what you want and I am in the same area. Let me know.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll take them. What part of San Diego are you in?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I work at UCSD and I live in Del Mar. I can meet you someplace that is convienant for both of us. Why don't you email your number and I wil get a hold of you Friday to set up a time this weekend to pick them up. I'm planning on the install for Saturday morning if all goes as planned. Sound OK?

Eric
[email protected]

·
Registered
104 Posts
You got my email I hope. I'll give you a call and we'll arrange for it this weekend if that's OK with you.

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts