TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I was talking with this guy in conroe and he told me he had a 85 truck or runner with 22re stick shift selling for 1200 cash. he mention it is working but the front suspension was not done too good from the guy he bought it from.
if ur intrested i'll PM u his number.

laters!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
LOL I read right over it. I miss that too. well the guy in conroe is selling the whole truck. still LMK

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL I read right over it. I miss that too. well the guy in conroe is selling the whole truck. still LMK
no thanks jose cant do 1200 up front lookin for just axle for a 88 runner. :) if i can get all my shit in order i'll go ahead with the 88 runner buy and swap it.

but PM me his number maybe i can lowball his ass and he'll bite

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I might be interested can you send me the info too?

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
yeah i was going to send you that one but I know you wuda said WTF. LOL
I'll PM you guys the number tomorrow; i don't have it with me.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i was going to send you that one but I know you wuda said WTF. LOL
I'll PM you guys the number tomorrow; i don't have it with me.
i wrote that guy a email told him he is full of himself if he thinks someone is gonna buy a 800 solid axle when u can get one at a junkyard in better shape for lots less. Hell I could drive my ass to san antonio and get a whole fuckin truck for a grand..

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
i wrote that guy a email told him he is full of himself if he thinks someone is gonna buy a 800 solid axle when u can get one at a junkyard in better shape for lots less. Hell I could drive my ass to san antonio and get a whole fuckin truck for a grand..
Hell I got my tacoma for that much :rolleyes:

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've got one out of an 84 or 85 for $350 with the rear axle included. I'm near Wichita Falls, TX.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Mitch, im going up to dallas this weekend if you want to arrange something with David, then heading back threw houston on my way to beaumont

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I know what you mean, im in the same boat. Just when all these parts are popping up I back to being broke

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mitch

Hey talk to joe he told me a guy at mike calvert has a straight axle for my 95 runner it might be in the price range ur lookin for

1 - 20 of 24 Posts