TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
I've got one in GA. $75 plus shipping but it's not tapped or ported and you would probably want to get it rebuilt. I bought it from a guy in NC and never did anything with it. send me a PM if you are interested. thanks!

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Alan...I'd prefer to get a rebuilt one if possible. I can get one from PSC tapped and ported, but thought I'd see if anybody here has one first.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
are you positive you can get one from psc becuase i tried 3 months ago and they told me no, i needed to find one THEN i could send it to them and they would rebuilt it....because they were having problems getting cores. I ended up spending 380 bucks at advanced to buy a brand new one.

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually I'm not positive if I can get one - I called a while back and they said they had some.

Do you have a contact and/or url for advanced? Just in case I can't find one from PSC i'll have to go eslewhere.

Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Scout II box

I also would like the part number. I think I am going to need to move my axle further than i can get a way with the IFS box.
What about the hose? Is that a GM/Toyota custom?
I assume the same for the rod end & pitman arm.
Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
scout box

I have a brand new tapped box from psc for sale. Comes with the pitman arm tappered for 1 ton chevy. $400

1 - 15 of 15 Posts