TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i'm looking for a pair of stock prerunner/4x4 fenders off of an 01-04 tacoma. i don't care if they have the plastic flares or not, but i'd like them to be in pretty good shape :D ... so if you guys have a set laying around let me know.

thanks,
-travis

oh yea, and if anyone has a set of stock shackles laying around i could use them also!

-t

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
5L33P3R said:
hey guys i'm looking for a pair of stock prerunner/4x4 fenders off of an 01-04 tacoma. i don't care if they have the plastic flares or not, but i'd like them to be in pretty good shape :D ... so if you guys have a set laying around let me know.

thanks,
-travis

oh yea, and if anyone has a set of stock shackles laying around i could use them also!

-t
I can get u aftermarket factory OEM fenders locally for around 75 a pop brand new. lemme know and I'll give u the place's info to order em.

EDIT: sorry I mean fenders roflmao didnt notice i said bumper till now

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, i'll morethan likely need one in a few weeks...

-travis

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet if no one comes up with used thats what i'll do... i was trying to keep it under a bill for the pair... :rolleyes:
-travis

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
5L33P3R said:
sweet if no one comes up with used thats what i'll do... i was trying to keep it under a bill for the pair... :rolleyes:
-travis
i hear ya, I want that dudes fenders ! he made me a great price but i need to sell this fuckin front diff i have first then i can get them..

·
Registered
270 Posts
I checked out the shop that 99flowedtaco recommended and for an 03 driver's side fender with flare holes they quoted me 89+tax. That is the cheapest I have found.

Ben

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool... iir the 01-04 fenders have a little larger opening than the earlier fenders correct...

-travis

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my bad... the prerunner/4x4 fenders wheel openings are larger than the mini's openings... the 01-04 fenders have about an inch bludge and an inch rise than the mini fenders that i have...

-travis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
5L33P3R
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing