TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stock intake, i don't need the sensors because I want to remove the CAI(to loud) it is AEM if anyone is interested I would be willing to trade or sell it once I get a stock one.

It needs to fit a 97 2.7l tacoma.

thanks

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
4x4noob said:
I am looking for a stock intake, i don't need the sensors because I want to remove the CAI(to loud) it is AEM if anyone is interested I would be willing to trade or sell it once I get a stock one.

It needs to fit a 97 2.7l tacoma.

thanks
i got one outta an 02 with the deckplate mod...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
you want the AEM or how much? If you want to trade we would have to meet being that I have to swap out the AEM for the stock one. If you want to sell it to me I can send you a money order or paypal.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
4x4noob said:
you want the AEM or how much? If you want to trade we would have to meet being that I have to swap out the AEM for the stock one. If you want to sell it to me I can send you a money order or paypal.
my roommate will maybe be in Salem Sat. He is unsure still...

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
is the AEM just for 2.7s? I got the FIPK on my truck right now, i'm gonna do a search to see if the AEM is any better then the FIPK...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i have a stock one out of a 96 with a hole in her for more air:) ill trade.
ill even put a deckplate in it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
CWest
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing