TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I need a pair of stock Wagoneer D44 shafts (driver drop, ~61" WMS). Anyone have any lying around they want to get rid of?

Thanks.

~Miguel
I *THINK* I have a stock pair somewhere in the garage.

When I first got my axle, I also ganked a pair of axle shafts (should have grabbed a spindle while I was there)....both U-joints on the spares were toasted, and I bought new joints to put in. I had a hell of a time trying to get the old ujoints out, and gave up....cause I bought new chromo's and CTM's.

I KNOW i have the good pair that came out when I swapped in the CTM's and cromos (they are my trail spares), and I do believe I still have the other pair somewhere in the garage. I will try and scavenge the garage tomorrow and check.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I *THINK* I have a stock pair somewhere in the garage.

When I first got my axle, I also ganked a pair of axle shafts (should have grabbed a spindle while I was there)....both U-joints on the spares were toasted, and I bought new joints to put in. I had a hell of a time trying to get the old ujoints out, and gave up....cause I bought new chromo's and CTM's.

I KNOW i have the good pair that came out when I swapped in the CTM's and cromos (they are my trail spares), and I do believe I still have the other pair somewhere in the garage. I will try and scavenge the garage tomorrow and check.
That would be friggin' sweet Andy! Thanks!

~Miguel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.