TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some stock wheels from a Tacoma/4Runner/Tundra. I'm doing the Tundra brake upgrade on my 4Runner and I'm looking for some 5 spoke rims to replace my split spoke rims. Looking to keep the price reasonable but if you've got some decent MT or AT tires on them that wouldn't be a terrible thing. Let me know what you've got.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Where you located?? I might have a set in a few weeks...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thad is right, they'll need to be 16" preferably. I don't need them right away since I'm shooting to do the upgrade sometime during the Christmas holidays. I'm hoping to get the swap done and new suspension knocked out all in the same day.

Located in Athens, GA but can certainly drive to meet somebody.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I think my friend in Canton still has his 16" 5-star 4runner wheels and tires, he was wanting to sell them last time I talked to him.

He is also considering ditching his 18" 4th gen limited wheels and tires and getting 17" after market wheels if you'd be interested in those.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Not trying to hijack your thread, but I am also looking for a cheap set of stock wheels 16" size...

I have steelies now and just looking for a little different look

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the help folks. Got in touch with Derrick and he still had the set I sold him a few years back. All is well in the world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts